Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sausage and Veggie Hash

This is my go-to meal when I have a bunch of veggies I had every intention of making throughout the week...but didn't.  Aside from chopping and cleaning the veggies, this meal is so easy to throw together and uber delicious!!  Serve it with these and you have one oishi meal!!!


1lb Smoked Turkey Sausage Link (Hillshire Farm is the best), sliced 1/4" thick
3 cups butternut squash, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 zucchini, chopped
2 potatoes, chopped and slightly cooked (boil, bake, or microwave)
5 garlic cloves, slightly chopped (I would leave whole if TJ would let me...we compromise at little chunks)
Any other veggies you have on hand...I like asparagus, green peppers, eggplant, sweet potato, carrots, etc...

1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp. salt
1/2 tbsp. pepper
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. dried Italian herb seasoning

Place the sausage and chopped on a jelly roll pan.  Pour olive oil and seasoning over the top.  Toss until everything is well coated.  Bake at 375 for an hour or so; make sure to mix while it's cooking so everything gets nicely roasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment