Thursday, March 3, 2011

Restitutions and Resolutions

As part of my news years resolution I want to compose a cook book full of recipes that my family and I love.  My goal is to try two new recipes a week and pending my family's like or dislike they will either be discarded or be put into this blog; we won't settle for mediocre...just the best of the best!  At the end of the year (maybe two depending on my ability to select and cook delicious recipes) I will publish the blog and have a book full of our favorite meals.  I recognize that this may seem ambitious, but I feel like week after week I just make the same meals for dinner.  On the off chance that I do make something super delicious, chances are that in a few months I will have completely forgotten about the recipe and find myself back to square one.

At the end of this venture I'm hoping to become a better cook, expand my menu options, and reduce the moments of stress and anxiety over what I'm going to make for dinner.  The end result of this book is to have lots of thrifty, time saving, and delicious meals that families (mainly mine) will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment